Citizen for Life Campaign
chooses one non-profit organization per quarter, to receive a portion of the proceeds for every slice of Mudslide Pie sold. If you would like your non-profit organization to be considered, keep reading!
Doolittles criteria for selection:
We have 3 criteria for selecting our Citizen for Life Campaign. While it is not required that all 3 criteria be present, it is preferable. The 3 criteria for selection are: Local, Faith-based, and Benefiting Children
How to apply:
Simply send a letter or email to us telling us why your organization would be a good fit for our Citizen for Life Campaign. Include any brochures or promotional materials to help us learn more about your organization. Feel free to call and check in as to the status of your request at any time. Citizen for Life contact: Melanie Brudos 952-944-6070 x3 or email@example.com
All requests are forwarded to Doolittles owners. Each November, they select a recipient for each quarter for the upcoming year. Once selected, the organization will be contacted. As a recipient, your organization will receive the following:
- Restaurant exposure for 3 months
- Your organization listed on our website – Citizen for Life page
- A link to your website
- Honorable mentions in promotional materials/advertisements/social media such as Facebook & Twitter, as applicable
- Restaurant locations will provide your brochure to inquiring guests
- Restaurant locations will forward on any cash donations to your organization
- A check for a portion of the proceeds of all Mudslide Pie sales will be mailed to you approximately 30 days after the quarter has ended
If your organization is not chosen for our Citizen for Life Campaign, your information will remain on file for future consideration. Thank you for your interest in Doolittles Citizen for Life campaign!
Life is short, eat dessert first, and be a good citizen!